FOR 600mL OF LB BROTH MEDIA:
1. Weigh out 6 grams of Tryptone
2. Weigh out 3 grams of yeast extract
3. Weigh out 6 grams of NaCl
(3.5). FOR LB AGAR MEDIA: Weigh out 9 grams of agar
4. Combine all of the necessary substances into a 1L bottle
5. Measure out 600mL of distilled water into a graduated cylinder and pour into the bottle
6. Tighten the cap, Mix, Perform the quarter turn for ventilation, tape the cap to the bottle with autoclaving tape, and label the contents of the bottle; the bottle is now ready for autoclaving.